What we offer
Pre-need planning affords peace of mind—a comfort that comes from knowing that your affairs are in order, and that you or your loved ones will be cared for in the surroundings that you yourself have chosen.
Making pre-need arrangements also ensures that you will make decisions without the emotional stress of a recent loss.
Most importantly, making pre-need arrangements now permanently locks in today’s prices—regardless of future price increases. Historically, the cost of cemetery property and services has consistently risen.[/vc_column_text]
A counselor is available to discuss your pre-need arrangements either at the cemetery or in the comfort and privacy of your home.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”35″][vc_column_text]The Italian Cemetery offers a wide range of interment services, including:
- Traditional earth interment.
- Mausoleum entombment in both indoor and outdoor locations.
- Inurnment in both indoor and outdoor cremation niches.
- Four receiving chapels for committal services.
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”35″][vc_column_text]There are different components that contribute to the overall cost, such as:
- Interment Rights – The cost for the right to be interred in a specific cremation niche, mausoleum crypt, or traditional earth interment site.
- Endowment Care –The state-mandated amount placed into trust to maintain the cemetery in the future.
- Interment, entombment, or inurnment – The cost for the placement in the final resting place.
- Recording Fee – The cost for administrative processing and filing of local and state paperwork.
- Protective vault – The outer burial container that helps protect the casket from the entrance of outside elements.
- Memorialization – The manufacture of nameplates, memorial portraits, inscriptions, etc.