Cremation Funeral Service Packages
The Choice of a family memorial deserves thoughtful and earnest consideration before the time of need. Making timely arrangements can protect your loved ones from additional sorrow and stress at an already difficult time. At the Italian Cemetery, individuals, couples, and families can work with our experienced staff to plan a pre-need arrangement.
Pre-need planning affords peace of mind—a comfort that comes from knowing that your affairs are in order, and that you or your loved ones will be cared for in the surroundings that you yourself have chosen.
Making per-arrangements also ensures that you will make decisions without the emotional stress of a recent loss.
Most importantly, purchasing cemetery property and services now permanently locks in today’s prices—regardless of future price increases. Historically, the cost of cemetery property and services has consistently risen.
Through the Italian Cemetery’s pre-need plan, you can finance the cost of memorial property over an extended period without incurring interest or finance charges. We offer payment plans to suit all reasonable circumstances.
A counselor is available to discuss your pre-need arrangements either at the cemetery or in the comfort and privacy of your home.
The Italian Cemetery offers a wide range of interment services, including:
- Traditional ground burial.
- Mausoleum entombment in both indoor and outdoor locations.
- Inurnment in both indoor and outdoor cremation niches.
- Four receiving chapels for committal services.
There are different components that contribute to the overall cost, such as:
- Interment Rights – The cost for the right to be interred in a specific cremation niche, mausoleum crypt, or traditional earth interment site.
- Location – The cost difference between a lower or higher level mausoleum crypt or cremation niche can vary greatly.
- Endowment Care –The state-mandated amount placed into trust to maintain the cemetery in the future.
- Interment, entombment, or inurnment – The cost for the placement in the final resting place.
- Recording Fee – The cost for administrative processing and filing of local and state paperwork.
- Protective vault – The outer burial container that protects the remains from the entrance of outside elements.
- Memorialization – The manufacture of nameplates, memorial portraits, inscriptions, etc.
To request specific costs for the type of arrangement you desire, you may contact one of our staff members. Generally speaking, all-inclusive costs can range as follows:
$53,222.50 to $6,738.69
Traditional earth interment
$22,551.44 to $10,045.19
$10,300.00 to $3,056.38
Family estates, vaults, and chapels
Can be quoted upon request.